Thursday, February 9, 2012

Juneberry Scrapbook: Mini Album Orders

After all the sadness I had to face, went back from the hospital and weeping for days, finally I found lots of unread emails in my inbox. To my surprise, I found two lovely customers who wanted special orders for their special friends and sisters.

I got a chance to create beautiful creations to fill up my time. Looking at those fancy papers and embellishments, making me more energized. I hope this will help me heal my brokenhearted soon.

Here's the minis I created for one of my customers. She loves shocking pink. I chose the paper from Bo Bunny - Sweet Tooth for her albums.

Here's the final look. I loved how it turned out. So sweet. Love those paper line!





For more details, you can take a look at my facebook store by clikcing for What a Sweet Life! and Happiness is Homemade.

Thanks for looking!

Eka

No comments:

Post a Comment