Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July Classes at My Scrapbook Ideas Food Hall Kebon Jeruk

Beyond Class - 2 My Scrapbook Ideas Vouchers
Bo Bunny Timepiece

Beginners Class - 1 My Scrapbook Ideas Voucher
Bo Bunny Zoology

Beginners Class - 1 My Scrapbook Ideas Voucher
Bo Bunny AdLibs

Beginners Class - 1 My Scrapbook Ideas Voucher
Bo Bunny Barefoot and Bliss
For more info, please visit: http://www.myscrapbookideas.com/
For reservation, please call:
MSI Bintaro Junction
Ph. 021 745 2772

Thanks for stopping by!
Eka

5 comments:

  1. wow Eka,what a pretty work!!!!I love the first one,it's so beautiful!!(love the rest too,but that one catched my eye first!)
    Have a nice day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sweet Jolanda. Glad you visit and leave me sweet comments here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...love the way the center of your double page looks like the paper is "peeling" open to reveal another photo. Lovely layouts and pretty details.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fantastic layouts! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You. If you have the time, please take a moment to answer the poll.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Yolande and Ashley.. off to your blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete