Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine Page for My Parents

On Valentine's Day 2012, I dug up old photos from my cellphones I took over holiday in my hometown. Those are pictures from my parents's wedding day. 
They just look gorgeous! Too wonderful not to scrap!
 I edited the photos to brighten the old look and freshen the colors a bit.
 I designed special tulle handmade flowers with matching colors as the scrap paper.
I added some Ranger's crackle paint to add on special effects on the birds and words.
Lovely!
Thanks for looking!

Eka

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and so special. TFS. Tenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty LO and a very special gift. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and leaving sweet comments, Ladies. Very much appreciated! :))

    ReplyDelete