Thursday, February 23, 2012

French Bread/Baguette Paper Flowers

Hello, Lovely Crafty Friends,

I want to share with you a flower making tutorial from food wrapping paper. Yesterday, I bought a baguette, or french bread from a famous local breadstore. After cutting the bread into pieces and put it in an airtight container, I looked at the paperwrap and thought, what can I do with this? Too good to put into the recycle bag :) Then an idea came out. I wanted to make a flower out of it!
I love blogwalking and finding flower making tutorials, and stumbled upon a very talented lady,
Nathasha Naranjo Aguirre.
She's one my favorite inspirations!
I was inspired with her techniques she wrote here.

Digging up the stash of flower patterns, I used up these ones:




Here's the final look of the flower:

Thanks for looking.
If you have further questions for tutorials, please email me at: 
juneberry.scrapbook@gmail.com

Eka

4 comments:

  1. Thats Awesome!!!Thanx for sharing the tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these amazing paper flowers to hang up at Thanksgiving. I found a wonderful tutorial for them and I will link her blog in the next post.

    paper craft

    paper flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful, Eka! Natasha's one of my favorites as well! :)

    ReplyDelete