Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Use it Tuesday Feb 28: All about Baby

Couple days ago, Heather, one of our DT member in Use It Tuesday delivered a cute baby girl, Claire.
The theme of this challenge is "all about baby", to celebrate her birth!

I dug up my hoarded papers and found out bright colored stickers about baby.
Pssst! They'd been in my drawers for 4 years!
I remember having Bo Bunny _ Barefoot series in small cuts pieces.
The colors look perfect for each other.
I used them up and leaving almost nothing with the stash.
I am totally happy!

Here's the final look of the frame card.
I called it frame card, since it can hold several pics and it stands too!
 the front
 the inside 
 the back

Thanks for looking!
You can join the fun challenge to use up your stash in a fun way by joining us in:

See you there!

Eka

5 comments:

  1. Love those bright colors! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The colors are bold and bright, and beautiful. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eka! This is gorgeous!! Love the inside and the back too!! And it stands?!? Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you did an awesome job on this! Soo cute!! Nice colors! xoxo Rah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Ladies! Your sweet comments made my day!

    ReplyDelete