Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mini Album : Happy Day

I made this special mini album for a friend's order.
She liked the shabby romantic look on the previous mini album "Happy Day" I created for my auntie and asked me to make one for her. 
This time, the color I used more likely pink and green. 
The papers are from Prima Marketing.
Handmade flowers using dies from Spellbinders Nested Leaves, and the leaves using Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage.
 These cute little flowers I punched using Carla Craft Punch Sakura in 3 sizes.
I added a bling at the centre.
 I added lots of colorful ribbons with different textures and types to create the volume and variety.
 This is my favorite insider. I created a handmade window for holding a 2R-size picture in.
Cute isn't it?
Here's the look when we opened the window. 
Love it!
Another handmade flowers using the same Spellbinders dies. 
Just use different color paper.
for complete pages, you can visit here.

Thanks so much for looking!

Eka

No comments:

Post a Comment