Friday, October 3, 2014

Oh,my! Dusty Attic DT Call 2015!

Hello, I am more than excited to join Dusty Attic DT Call for next year!
I love all their products, especially chipboards. 
You could visit Dusty Attic to see their wonderful designs to embellish your scrapbook, altered arts, wall hanging or any craft you could think of!

I altered dog food can and put on
 Ornate Gates Medium from Dusty Attic to create elegant look.
I colored them first with gesso paint then colored them titanium white, 
adding some sandy textured with Coarse Texture Gel then give some shades of green.
 on the other side I added burlap, punched leaves and simple journaling
 adding lots of my handmade flowers here and there...
 pearls on the bottom...
some more close ups:
gold embossing powder for stamping...




for tutorial how to create rustic look on the can, you could visit here.

Now it's time to wait for Dusty Attic team to announce the new DT Team for 2015.
Finger crossed.
Hoping could join in their amazing team!

Thank you so much for visiting. 
I am more than happy to read your sweet comments.

Eka

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is amazing! I've never seen anyone scrap a dog food tin before! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Heather :)

      Delete