Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Use It Tuesday: All about Mom

Created this card for my Mom on Mother's Day for Use It Tuesday Challenge: All about Mom.
Love the words on the tags.

My mom is a really wonderful woman. Strong. Brave. Kind. Caring. Multi-talented woman.
She can sew, yet can paint the walls.
She can climb the roof, yet her cooking is mouthwatering.
Some of my favorite meals in the world and from her kitchen.
Many many more I should write about her, marvellous things she has done and about her being a mom, a wife, a grandma, a sister and a daughter.
In short, this simple card, I created for my Mom, 
reflecting my respect and honor for what she had done in my life.
 The silver tiny key I put here, 
showing that what she had done in the house, 
inspire many things to do in mine now.
She gives examples more than lots of talking and advising.
She opens her life for me to read and follow.
She is one of the key in my life to open up new things in life.
I am not what I am today without her.
 "Grace was all in her steps, heaven in her eye."
"A mother's love does not divide between her children. It multiplies."
Added up the blooming my handmade flower on the card,  as my Mom blooms more beautiful and wiser each year as I look her life.
Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
I love you!

Thanks for coming over and really hope you could join us at:
 Use It Tuesday: All about Mom, using your hoarded items. 
See you there!

Eka

No comments:

Post a Comment