Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Use It Tuesday #32: Use 2 Hoarded Items

Hello, Artsy friends!
Join us in Use It Tuesday, using up your hoarded supplies from your art box!
This time, the challenge is to use 2 hoarded items, as for my project, I pulled out: 
Prima Flower and pre-cut leaves using dies. 
Both were in my scrapbook supplies organizer more than a year! 
I altered the can into a useful organizer for my best friend's office desk.
As I don't like seeing another side empty, I added some more flowers.
 The other side of the can: 
I put some of my handmade rolled wrapping paper flowers there.
 The bird's eyes view:
Hope she'll love it!
Thanks for looking! 
Please join the fun and you could submit your wonderful creations here:

Eka


3 comments:

  1. Eka, this is so fantastic!! Your work is always gorgeous. Love those flowers. - Heather B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love all the pretty flowers. I bet your friend loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Heather! :)
    Yes, I do hope so, Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete