Monday, April 23, 2012

Use it Tuesday April 24: April Showers bring May Flowers

Hello, Ladies :)
I created this project for Use It Tuesday Challenge: April Showers bring May Flowers
I used hoarded papers from Webster Pages and tiny plastic flowers.
Beneath the lace, there are two eyelets on the right and left side so I can insert the ribbons later.
I will use this gift tag after wrapping my handmade organza flower brooch for a friend.
Hope she'll like it!
 Thanks for looking!
Please join us at Use It Tuesday and upload your project there!
See you around.

Eka

5 comments:

  1. Eka...this is just amazing, love it! Those flowers are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sonya and Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this! It's stunning, and I honestly thought the flowers were real for a minute. lol I don't know if I'd ever be able to part with something as gorgeous. Fantastic job Eka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Steph! The flowers look real, that's why I bought them. :))

    ReplyDelete