Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My New Blog Address: www.scrapeverymoment.com

I received TONS and HUGE surprises lately!
In the middle of some gloomy days I had to take on, there's always light. 
One of the brightest light is, little and great surprises from person who love you no matter what!
Those special persons are limited. And I am truly grateful I have them in my life. 
One of Very Important Person is my beloved cousin, Vera. 
She's younger than me, but I learn a LOT from her. 
She's an amazing designer of Vivera Design, and I adore her talents. 
This is one of her wonderful works.

and here's another:
Look at those cute owls! Adorable! 
Her taste in color and cute designs always eye candy for me.

She set me a surprise by providing and setting me with the new address for my blog!
Isn't she wonderful? 
I owe her sooo much. Learn a lot from her life. 
How she and her hubby also three cute kids live a artsy and fun life!
Thanks so much, Sist. 
More than words can say.
*big bear hug for you, Sist.*

You could visit Vivera Design on Esty too and find tons of eye candy awaiting there! 

Eka





2 comments: