Wednesday, May 23, 2012

E-Award from Craft Corners!

On May 22, 2012 early in the morning, 
I received a surprising email from Kristina, 
Pocketchanger Writer and Editor at  Craft Corners, part of become.com's blogging network.
In the email, Kristina told me that my site was particularly exceptional and she offered to give me a button for my site for being an "Editor's Choice"! 
WOW!
 I couldn't believe it the first time reading it. 
I read it again and again. 
I just woke up and felt like dreaming reading it. 
Love, love all her detailed encouraging words written in the mail.

It's a GREAT HONOR receiving "Editor's Choice",e-award for my blog.
*super excited*
Here's the cute and lovely button I received from Kristina.
Thank you, again, Kristina. 
Really, highly appreciate it!


There are wonderful articles in the Craft Corners site, 
and I am more than happy to be one of the Editor's Choice, really.

You can visit the site for tons of amazing ideas there!

Warm regards, 
Eka

2 comments:

  1. I got an email today too--I decided to google it --as sometimes its too good to be true that someone actually likes me {my blog}. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cristine. Agree, better cautious than sorry :)

    ReplyDelete