Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Use It Tuesday: Patriotic Theme

Hello, Fellow Scrappers!

Today's challenge is using hoarded items in patriotic theme! Wow!

Got the idea from Pinterest about planting seeds or seedlings into eggshells, then I decorated them both cookie wrapping papers.
I cut the cookie wrapping papers into lines and then glued the tip ends to make a circle shape.
Adding some inks on the wavy surface to color the white paper.

I live in Indonesia, and apparently our Independence Day will be on August.
Since our flag color is red and white, I looked for cut outs with red in it.
Found in my jar, lots of tiny butterflies and I decided to choose pink and red in colors. I glued them on the circle wrapping paper.

You can see the final look of my project at the bottom of this post. I plan to share with my neighbors' kids on Independence Day! :)

You can join this fun challenge from Use It Tuesday: www.useittuesday.blogspot.com

See you there!
Eka

4 comments:

  1. Eka, I'm going to miss you!! These are so cute and adorable, as most of your projects are. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather! I am going to miss you too! See you around in blogging land! I am keeping your bloglink on my page! :)

      Delete