Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stepping Down...

Ah, finally the end of June arrives. It means, I am no longer a member of Design Team at my favorite cyber scrap playground, Use It Tuesday.

Never thought I would be so sad. Really. All the wonderful friends I met here, all the creative projects and all the nice words we share in the group, would be a valuable memorable moments in my scrapbooking journey.
*sigh*

So, without further a do, 
*sigh* again, 
I am changing my badge from "I Design for Use It Tuesday", into  this...
I am proud and sad wearing this badge, and never though it would be this hard, really.
To all those wonderful Ladies at the DT Term 2
Thank you soo much for all I have learnt from each of you. 
I am keeping your blog addresses so I could still visit your galleries to see your wonderful creations!
Have a wonderful journey for each of you, Friend!
See you around in blogging land!

*hugs -- with glassy eyes*
Eka

6 comments:

  1. Love you, Eka. Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too, Heather! You are an inspiration to me :)

      Delete
  2. We will miss you, Eka. You are so talented and a class act!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Siobhan! Really a treasure knowing you!

      Delete
  3. Big hugs Eka.....it's been a pleasure being on the team with you. I'm sure our paths will connect as participants in future challenges!!

    ReplyDelete