Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Use it Tuesday Jan 24: All about Love

Hello, Friends! 
I come back to you with the second challenge Use it Tuesday in January 2012! As we are going to celebrate Valentine's Day on February, why don't we try to dig up some stash and create a lovely something for someone special?
Finally after hours of digging (can you  imagine how high the pile of papers I have? *lol), I found up these love paper series  leftovers. Still,  I can created a tiny card for my husband. I plan to put our pictures when we were still single!
front 
I  handstiched some bright yellow embroidery thread for framing the card. 
Looked good! 
I love how it turned out!
 I added some Ranger's Crackle Accent to add special texture on the words. My! It was dried, as the results I'd been neglecting it for months! I had to poke a hole with a needle so the liquid could come through. lol.
back
 Here's the inside that I want to put our pictures when we were single. :) I plan to look for two pictures to put one on the left and one on the other side. Honestly, I don't know where to look. The boxes when we moved to our house still remain unpacked! :P
inside
Hope you can find something to join the challenge!   
Simply click here to join! Have fun!

2 comments: