Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mini Album - Princess

This mini album consists of  10 pages, included the cover and the backcover.
I mostly use the paper from Prima Marketing for this album.
 For color theme, I just simply follow the paper. 
I use thin cardstock for the album. The size of the album is 15x15 cm.
 Here's the close-up detail on the ring binder. I tied up some pretty ribbons on each ring.
 For this page, I used some green and purple acryclic paint and dabbed them using sponge brush to create special effect.
 I cut out the yellow paper as the frame.
 Use some clear stamp and ink here.
 I put the flowers overlapping to create more dimesnion. 
 For more details, I add on some UTE clear embossing ink and dried it up using heating tool. 
*Yay! Finally I have it!

 Some ink and clear stamps again. :)
 I love using Tsukineko brand for the ink since it create a bold look like a printing machine.
 I put in Prima Masking and created this wonderful frame. I used paint knife and some pink acryclic paint to make it.
 Then to create softer look, after it dried, I dabbed on some whites using sponge brush.
 Here's another frame. I cut out the green paper and aligned it diagonally.
 I dabbed over some yellow acryclic paint directly from the tube! LOL. Look at the effects! I love it. 
No mess. No clean up. 
Close the tube and done!
 I dabbed some more on the next page.
Here's the last page. 
I really love the cut-outs castles. I added some blings using Ranger's Stickles and put some glass deco on it to create dimension. Again, I dried them using heating tool.
Here's the close up:

5 comments:

  1. Cantiknya!! Aku suka sekali dengan seleranya mbak Ing. Suka dengan detilnya ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagus banget Ing ! I love it..... Beautiful art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,Mb Lala and Greenwings for your sweet comments here.. (who are you really?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paint effects are fantastic...love them! So many beautiful details in this gorgeous album..how cute are those little houses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Yolande! Your comments always brighten up my day!

    ReplyDelete