Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mini Album - Family

 Here's my first WORD ALBUM I made. 
I created this special album for my special cousin's family, Vera, who was just delivered her third child, a beautiful baby girl named Sophie. 
It was a very special day, since Sophie was born exactly on their 6th wedding anniversary!
What a lovely gift!
 I used the paper from Simple Stories, Baby Steps.
 If you click the link, you'll see its adorable complete set.
 There I put some gorgeous Prima Flowers.
And I put some punched flowers in this page. 
There are hidden journaling at the back of the page.
I added some strong plastic to add more pages.


I put Bo Bunny paper at the back because I really love the words written on it. 
I stamped brick clear mini stamp from Prima Marketing to add more accent for the word "walls" in the sentences.

Thanks for stopping by and spare some of your precious time here. :))

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...this family album for your cousin looks totally awesome! I love the paper that you've used, the gorgeous Prima flowers, ribbon and all the other beautiful details...you are rocking the mini albums doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yolande! :))) Your comments always made my day!

    ReplyDelete