Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thank You Pamela Scrapbook Challenges




Hello, this is my first time joining the blog hop. Actually I am very excited! Thanks to Pamela for creating this Scrapbook Challenge group and all her effort to inspire so many people around the globe! I am glad to be here and meet lots of inspiring friends! Thanks to Brynn Marie too, who continues what Pamela had started.

I join http://scrapbookchallenges.ning.com/, couple months ago and hooked eversince. I am more than happy to be around. 

I was insipired by sketch 196:
and here's my take:

 and for close up cutting and glittery crowns:



Friends, your next stop on "Thank You Pamela Blog Hop" is:
Brynn Marie's blog http://bzb-designs.com/blog/.

What to do afterwards? You just look at the pretty lay outs and LEAVE a COMMENT on EACH BLOG you will visit. Who knows you will get lucky having some yummy scrapbook stuff. :)

Please check it out! Have some inspirations, meet new scrapbooker friends and have lots and lots of FUN!

14 comments:

  1. oh this is adorable and great colours!!! :)
    nat xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful..love the colours!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comments, Ladies. :) You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the colors! looks wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,this is amazing,you piched a very nice sketch and your L/O wow,i love it!
    You have a beautiful style!!
    Have a great weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! I love those little crowns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work...your 'litte princes' are cute. I love the way you have folded your corners- great detail.
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the colors you used and your interpretation of the sketch...nice job :~)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cute! Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute stuff you have on here! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that you're the winner of the RAK I was offering on my blog! Email me the address to send it to and it'll be on it's way to you! Hope you had fun on your first blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Thanks Amanda! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete