Friday, February 21, 2014

New Classes at My Scrapbook Ideas Summarecon Mall Serpong

After almost a year, not posting anything here, 
I am glad to announce that I work part time designing for My Scrapbook Ideas again. 
Started working there about couple months ago, but since I got pregnant few days after joining, 
I felt like scrapping offline way more convenient rather than online 
(which made me dizzy and got more nausea, of course!)
By the time going, and as my baby bump getting bigger, I feel more energetic and ready to blog again.
*grin* 

Here layouts I created using the paper collections from Kaiser Craft, Art of Life.
I fell in love at the first sight looking at those gorgeous paper lines!
Apparently, I got a perfect picture of my eldest for this line!


more close ups:
lovely Prima Canvas Flowers

tiny cute fake envelope
 love, love this quote:
Products used:
Kaiser Craft Art Of Life

Then, I created more layout using the same line, it was sooo much fun!
Love this line sooo much!

Here's my second layout:




Thanks for looking!

Eka


No comments:

Post a Comment