Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Use It Tuesday March 27th: Uninked Stamp

Hello, Scrappy Friends, 
the challenge on Use It Tuesday this time is using uninked stamp!
The clear or rubber stamps already bought but never used up!

After digging into my scrap-toolbox, 
I found several mini Prima clear uninked stamps and Kaiser Craft, and decided to use them all at once!
I used a long white cardboard and folded it into 3 parts.
 I rolled on some Distress Ink: Broken China and Rusty Hinge for the background.
As soon as it dried, I stamped on the stamps.
 Add on vintage color eyelets and some natural strings.
I did the same with the back part of the white cardboard.
Voila!
A simple standing frame is done!
Or you can put some pencils and pens to organize your workspace.
Please join us at Use It Tuesday and play along :)
Thanks for looking!

Eka

6 comments:

  1. Eka - this is awesome! What an amazing idea :) Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome!!! What a gorgeous frame for a great photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Wow! Love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alanna, Leeza, Sonya and Natasha! Your sweet comments made my day, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete