Monday, August 15, 2011

Use it Tuesday Challenge: Lucky #13: Indian Summer!

Hello!

I found this site from my wonderful scrappy friend of mine in Scrapbook Challenge, Dinah Maningat. She is a DT in both Srapbook Challenge and Use it Tuesday. You can see her marvellous works here.

Really in love finding this site since I can dig up my stash and use it!
The theme for this challenge is "Indian Summer'! Looking at the beautiful layouts from the DTs there inspired me to create, and here's the reveal!

By the way, here's the link if you want to join the challenge. Please be quick since it will be closed only in 4 days!



Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous layout! Love all the colors and those flowers, the photos are just so darling!

    Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa...that's gorgeous! What great pictures of your little one and your LO is awesome! Great job, glad you joined us at Use It Tuesday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Chelsea and Sonya, for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is totally awesome..I love it! The design is bright, fresh and bold...really fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete