Monday, June 6, 2011

June POTW Week #1 at Scrapbook Challenges

Here's my first attempt joining POTW Week #1 at Scrapbook Challlenge. You can read the challenge in here: http://scrapbookchallenges.ning.com/forum/topics/scraplift-the-potw-june-1



I use some Prima Marketing Papers, Pink Paislee - Parisian Anthology Ticket and of course, my favorite embellishments: Prima Flowers! The little white flowers I bought at www.myscrapbookideas.com, brand name Artie Fartie.


I put on some Tim Holtz's Diamond Stickles on the flowers and papers to add some glimmers on my page.
I use Distress Ink- Broken China to each edge of the tickets.


I handstiched using green embroidery thread some over and below the pictures.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! i have never done a POTW either...maybe I will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many terms I do not understand. Truly outstanding work....!!! ^x^

    ReplyDelete